Guidelines E-Poster & Short Presentation (Pitch)
FLIM poster session 2017 offers the opportunity to present and learn about specific research outcome. E-Posters will be presented on several 60” screens. Additionally authors will be invited to present specific studies within 3 minute-pitches, including three slides.
Please be aware of following regulations:
- All E-posters are supposed to be kept in portrait with 16:9 measurements.
- Make sure you have high resolution versions of any logos that need to appear.
(resolution of at least 1920×1080 pixel, 72dpi)
- Please use PDF or JPEG as format for your upload.
Presentation (3min Pitch)
- Your presentation should not exceed 3 minutes of speaking and should be presented with 3 slides max
- Your presentation should be uploaded on the conference computer
An example of a 3-slides-presentation is provided here: P01 MPT of Skin Tumor
Send your E-poster as JPG or PDF and eventually your presentation as PPT or PDF (per file max. 5 MB) to firstname.lastname@example.org